Our mission is to contribute to the global gaming and cinematic industries by constantly improving the quality of 3D animation. Bones is a fully equipped production studio specializing in motion capture and all-purpose character animation. As one of the biggest performance capture studios in Europe we work on many AAA games (we co-produce most of the Polish big titles!) and various cinematic productions.
You will work on dozens of games and films while gaining a lot of insight about professional character animation pipelines. Most of the time you will be designing and creating character animations based on motion capture data recorded at our studio. You will also work on creating our clients’ end-to-end animation pipelines or take care of the keyframe animations only. All of it done in a friendly atmosphere and far from unachievable deadlines. You won’t get bored with us, we promise.
- At least 3 years experience in gamedev or film industry
- Excellent knowledge of MotionBuilder and/or Maya/Blender
- Ability to create body animations based on motion capture data
- Good understanding of traditional animation’s principles and the ability to apply this knowledge to animation creation
- Experience in animation bipedal/quadruped/quasi-living forms
- The ability to work effectively with animators, programmers and members of other teams
- Showreel presenting examples of your previous work
- Ability to rig characters is a plus
- Basic knowledge of real-time engines like Unity 3D or Unreal Engine is a plus
- Work with a team passionate about AAA games and films!
- Studio and workshop full of cutting-edge technology
- Attractive salary based on experience and skills
- Flexible working hours
- Participation in conferences and game industry events
- Private medical care
- Excellent coffee
Please drop us a line if you think you are a perfect fit for this position: [email protected]