Our mission is to contribute to the global gaming and cinematic industries by constantly improving the quality of 3D animation. Bones is a fully equipped production studio specializing in motion capture and all-purpose character animation. As one of the biggest performance capture studios in Europe we work on many AAA games (we co-produce most of the Polish big titles!) and various cinematic productions.
You will be a member of a top-notch team consisting of AI developers and 3D artists dedicated to the creation of the human body and facial rigging system that automates the process of digital humans creation. You will work closely with 3D developers on designing, creating and deploying body and facial automatic rigging systems. As a character TD you will also take part in many AAA projects that take place at the studio.
- Minimum 2 years experience in gamedev or VFX with major character or creature rigging projects
- Deep understanding of your area of character specialisation (body anatomy, facial expression, tool management)
- Experience collaborating with animators to develop intuitive motion systems and character deformation
- Excellent knowledge of Maya (or equivalent) with elemental scripting skills using Python or Mel
- Strong visual and artistic skills
- Work with a team passionate about AAA games and films!
- Studio and a workshop full of cutting-edge technology
- Attractive salary based on experience and skills
- Flexible working hours
- Participation in conferences and game industry events
- Private medical care
- Excellent coffee
Please drop us a line if you think you are a perfect fit for this position: [email protected]